HOW TO END THE CONTRACT WITH US (INCLUDING IF YOU HAVE CHANGED YOUR MIND)
1. Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
(a) Phone or email. Call customer services on 07951199169 – 07999093351 or email us at email@example.com. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
2. Returning products after ending the contract. If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must return the goods either by posting them back to us at [Big Yellow Self Storage, 65 Penarth road, CF105DL, Cardiff or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you (Using a courier service). Please call customer services on 07951199169 – 07999093351 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return label or to arrange collection. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the goods within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract.
3. When we will pay the costs of return. We will pay the costs of return:When we will pay the costs of return. We will pay the costs of return:
(a) if the products are faulty, corked or misnamed. If corked or faulty for bottles with a value of less than £60 we can replace or refund after you have returned the wine and we have been able to analyse the product. Wines with a value above £60 are fine wines, as such we will not be able to offer a refund or replacement.
(b) if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong;
(c) In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
4. What we charge for returns. If you are responsible for the costs of return, we will charge you the direct cost to us for this. We charge £12.50 for most returns.
5. How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
6. Deductions from refunds if you are exercising your right to change your mind. If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
(a) We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop.
(b) The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
(c) Where the product is a service please refer to 8.5(a).
7. When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind, then:
(a) If the products are goods and we have not offered to collect them, your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you. For information about how to return a product to us, see clause 9.2.
(b) In all other cases, your refund will be made within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind.