No Nasties | Non-GMO | Vegan | Highly Effective
Made with organic essential oil of Tea Tree.
Scent Description: sharp, spicy, warm with medicinal tones also minty, woody and with camphor notes.
Eco-friendly – this deodorant comes in plastic-free, fully reusable/recyclable packaging and wrapping.
The Loving Nature - Tea Tree Natural Deodorant
- Plastic Free Packaging
- Neutralises odour fast
- Aluminium and parabens free
- Tested on us - never on animals
- Blended with organic essential oils
- Made with natural and organic ingredients
- Free from alcohol, phthalates and any toxic chemicals
- Invisible after application - doesn't stain clothes
- Handmade with love in the United Kingdom
Our Tea Tree deodorant is 100% natural and contains 72% certified organic ingredients. It will target and effectively neutralise odour without using harmful chemicals or sweat blockers.
Your body will continue to sweat and get rid of harmful toxins but without the bad smell. The ingredients used will absorb moisture and deodorise, helping to keep you dry and fresh.
This product comes in fully reusable/recyclable packaging and wrapping. We send our products in Green Jiffy Bags, made of natural fibres as opposed to the plastic bubble wrap ones.
How to apply:
Remove a pea-sized amount from the jar using a spatula or your fingers to gently apply and delight your armpits until absorbed into the skin.
If you suffer from sensitive skin or extra sensitivity after shaving please refrain from using it on those days. Furthermore, we suggest you shave at night and apply it in the morning.
If your skin is not used with natural products, you will likely go through a detox phase. At first, it might seem that the deodorant is not working. This is totally normal and we would suggest applying raw organic apple cider vinegar or fresh lemon juice to your pits and patiently continue use.
Organic Unrefined Cocoa Butter, Organic Unrefined Shea Butter, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Arrowroot and Tapioca Starch, Sodium Bicarbonate, Vitamin E Oil and Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil.
Benefits of the ingredients:
- Cocoa butter is soothing and nourishing
- Coconut oil cools, nourishes, detoxifies and soothes skin
- The essential oil has strong antibacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Arrowroot and Tapioca starch are natural moisture absorbers, helping to keep you dry and fresh.
- Sodium bicarbonate is a valuable mineral. It balances your skin's pH and also inhibits bacteria - the perfect natural deodorizer
- Shea butter has anti-inflammatory properties. It gets absorbed without leaving a greasy residue or clogging the pores.
- Vitamin E Oil (Tocopherol) is both a nutrient and an antioxidant that helps to heal your skin.
We recommend not to use on broken or irritated skin and straight after shaving.
Use our Tea Tree natural deodorant cream within 12 months of opening and store it in a cool, dry place.
If persistent irritation occurs, discontinue use. Please consider using our Unscented Natural Deodorant, specially formulated for sensitive skin.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS