This natural pain relief cream was developed for the temporary and safe relief of pain. Can provide penetrating relief from Rheumatic Pain, Fibrositis, Lumbago, Joint Pain, Muscle Pain, Fibromyalgia, pain from nerve conditions like Sciatica. When used over time can also help with Rheumatoid Arthritis symptoms.
Effective Muscle and Joint Pain Relief Cream
Considered by many people to be the king of medicinal herbs, Cayenne peppers have been used for thousands of years to help treat many health problems. Cayenne contains a compound called Capsaicin, which studies show can help relieve painful joints and improve vascular efficiency. Capsaicin is a natural anti-inflammatory that blocks a neurotransmitter that transmits pain signals from the nerves to the central nervous system.
Blended with stimulating ginger and rosemary pure essential oils, our warming salve eases and comforts when massaged into the skin.
Our Cayenne pain relief cream can help with pregnancy-related pain (lower back, buttocks, thighs, hips, legs, tension, stiffness, etc.). However, women who are breastfeeding, pregnant, or trying to become pregnant are advised to consult their health care provider before using capsaicin (the active ingredient in our salve). Please ask your midwife/doctor at your next antenatal appointment.
How to use our Cayenne Muscle and Joint Rub
Use our eco-friendly cosmetic spatulas or your fingers to scoop out the right amount.
Apply enough to cover the painful area.
Massage vigorously into the areas needed until the cream disappears (e.g. on the back of your neck; on your lower back for general back pain; on your knees and knuckles when they are feeling stiff).
Wash your hands thoroughly after applying.
It is important that you deep massage into the inner layers of your muscles and connective tissues so that capsaicin (the main active component) can get absorbed properly and work effectively. It will get absorbed with or without the warm feeling/heat, depending on your sensitivity.
- Our natural pain-relieving salve was created for adults or older teens, not for young children.
- Avoid contact with eyes, nose, mouth, genitals, and any other sensitive areas.
- Do not use it on broken, cut or irritated areas of the skin.
- Capsaicin can make your skin more sensitive to the sun and heat.
- Use as often as required, however, try not to overuse as it can lead to desensitisation (you will no longer get pain relief from it).
- A warm or burning type sensation can occur when applied to the skin. In rare cases, for some people, it may cause a rash.
- If the cream causes a very hot or unpleasant sensation, you should use less and even discontinue use if persistent.
This warming salve is 100% Natural and handmade using a high percentage of Certified Organic ingredients (82%). We infuse Organic Extra Virgin Olive with Organic Cayenne to obtain a fresh and potent Cayenne Oil. We don't use mineral oils, silicones, phthalates, parabens, and any artificial fragrance or colourings. All ingredients come directly from nature and are never tested on animals.
Ingredients with INCI names: Organic Cayenne Pepper (Capsicum Frutescens) fruit extract*, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Essential Oil, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Essential Oil, Citral*, Limonene*, Linalool*
*=naturally occurring components of essential oils.
Ingredients Key Benefits:
- Cayenne Pepper Oil - one of the most potent external natural pain reliever. Therefore, helps with muscle pain, joints pain, fibromyalgia, back pain, arthritis pain, nerve pain, pain after surgery, etc. Also been reported to help with bruises as it boosts circulation.
- Ginger Essential Oil has strong warming and stimulating properties. In addition, it helps activate and enhance the healing properties of all the other ingredients.
- Rosemary Essential Oil has anti-inflammatory and anti-analgesic properties. Stimulates blood circulation and is known for its ability to ease pain and inflammation.
- Beeswax carries anti-inflammatory properties and also protects the skin by sealing in moisture without clogging up the pores. As a medicine, beeswax helps to relieve pain and reduce inflammation.
We always recommend a patch test first, to see how your skin reacts. Try a little cream on the inside of your elbow and wait 24 hours to check if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
Our Cayenne muscle joint rub comes in fully reusable/recyclable, plastic-free packaging and wrapping.