100% Natural made with 80% Certified Organic Ingredients
This beard oil is ideal if you want to grow a full beard but suffer from extra sensitive skin. Use it in conjunction with our Unscented Beard Balm and a high-quality beard comb/bristle brush and you will achieve your ideal grooming routine.
Fragrance-Free Beard Oil for Sensitive Skin. Enriched with Vitamin E
The struggle of growing a beard for men with sensitive skin is real, so we have come up with a solution. Choosing the right beard care products for sensitive skin is critical to achieving your beard goals.
Our Unscented Beard Oil calms and protects your skin, allowing you to grow and maintain a great beard even if you suffer from extra sensitive skin. It contains natural oils that are excellent for sensitive skin, like Sweet Almond and Grapeseed oils, which are crucial ingredients for promoting faster, healthier growth.
Our premium ingredients help with follicle inflammation, itchiness and irritated skin. This oil soaks in quickly to treat and calm under-beard skin and helps eliminate beard dandruff.
Because our oil treats the skin, not just the beard, you don’t necessarily need a beard to use it. Think of it as a “man oil” that moisturizes, calms and heals the facial skin.
Best applied immediately after a shower or on slightly damp skin.
Apply 5-10 drops to your palm and rub your hands together.
Massage gently into the beard and skin.
Finally, comb through with a beard comb or bristle brush.
Beard Growing/Maintenance Tips:
- Be patient – when starting to grow a beard, wait for at least four weeks before trimming and shaping it to allow the hair to grow evenly.
- Eat a well-balanced diet and exercise regularly. Your beard relies on protein, nutrients, and various vitamins, so don’t overlook this aspect.
- Avoid touching and stroking your beard too often. Doing so will spread dirt and germs from your hands to your face, which can cause skin problems beneath your beard.
- A clean beard = a happy beard. Washing your beard helps remove dead skin, dust and other debris such as food particles.
- Use an electric trimmer or a pair of scissors and a comb to keep stray hairs at bay.
- A beard shaping tool can help you to follow the same lines with your beard trimmer, making beard maintenance easier.
- Use beard oil after a shower to benefit from the extra nourishing effects and to lock in moisture.
- You can also use a beard brush to help condition your facial hair. Its bristles help sweep away the dust and grime while training your hair to grow in the right direction.
- Use beard balm for conditioning and styling. It can help prevent beard dandruff and itchiness and keeps your facial hair hydrated and looking healthy.
*Simmondsia Chinensis Seed (Jojoba Golden) Oil, *Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, *Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, *Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil). *Certified Organic & Unrefined
Note: we use 100% organic and unrefined jojoba in our beard oils. Unrefined jojoba is also referred to as golden jojoba because of its light golden colour. The refined version of Jojoba oil is clear, odour-free, and has much of the goodness removed.
Benefits of the ingredients:
- Organic Argan Oil makes skin softer and protects against signs of ageing like wrinkles. It nourishes hair, repairs split ends and increases hair’s healthy shine. This oil comes in very handy for stimulating growth and promoting beard thickness.
- Organic Jojoba Golden is similar to natural human oils and gets easily absorbed by the skin. It will cleanse, condition, reduce skin irritations, and help with flaky skin and beard dandruff. It has natural healing properties and is anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal, helping reduce acne, spots and blackheads.
- Organic Camellia Oil has strong regenerating, nourishing and renewing properties. It makes hair shiny, smooth and easy to style. It also protects hair from harmful sun radiation, tames unruly wisps and harnesses frizzy and static strands.
- Organic Sweet Almond Oil keeps inflammation at bay, which mainly helps prevent in-grown hairs and has been a natural remedy for conditions like psoriasis and eczema. Packed with Vitamin A, it supports healthy skin cell production.
- Grape Seed Oil is a very light oil with antioxidant properties and prevents the clogging of pores and acne outbreaks. This oil promotes faster, healthier growth and helps with follicle inflammation, itchiness and irritated skin.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant. It helps combat free radical damage. It promotes blood circulation, increasing oxygen intake in the hair follicles and enhancing the production of new hair.
If needed, please do a small 24-hour patch test for any reaction to the ingredients. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Use within 12 months of opening. Store your beard oil in a cool, dry place with the cap always on.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS